Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Far Posie World Chipboard

Huh? I know . . .the title sounds silly, but OH MY! I'm so excited to have finally received all the new goodies from Die Cuts With a View that when I talked to my sis today, that's how it came out. Far Posie World Chipboard.

Just wait til you see these FABU 12x12 Cardstock stacks! And the chipboard is sooooooo cool! 18 pieces in neutrals, brights, or black and white AND it textured! AND it'll go through a Sizzix machine . . .oh happy day!









**Don't forget! You can preorder justjohanna stamps through Friday, Sept. 8 and the new Hero Arts Monogram sets through Friday, Sept. 15th**

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Ok, I got my slab of the Pocketful of Posies cardstock and I have to say IT IS SO DARN COOOOOOL! It has sparklies on it, and so you know I had to have it, didn't you, Cat and Johanna? I'm a magpie.