Thursday, November 09, 2006

justjohanna Reviewed By Scrapfriends!

How exciting is this?? A review was done on justjohanna rubber stamps and posted on the internet for the whole world to see! Projects, too! Click here to read the review.

And speaking of justjohanna, I do have a whole lotta those stamps on order, including the deer that were reviewed. Check back soon . . .they should be here in a week or two!

I've been keeping a low profile for the past week or so . . . I caught a cold . . .a very bad cold . . .I'm just now starting to feel a little bit better. Yep . . . it was a doozy.

BUT, now that I am feeling better, I've got stuff to post!

Stamped in Ink stamps have shipped. I do hope to have them by tomorrow. Those Pennant stamps are EVER so cool!

I've also got stamps from Stampotique on the way . . .a variety of Christmas, Valentine (yes, already!), and some fabu collage stuff.

Die Cuts with a View has released MORE glittery cardstock! Yippee! I love "sparklies!" Two new stacks are on the way . . . Once Upon a Time and Glitter. . . along with a few other goodies.

Rosie's Roadshow will be well stocked soon! With any luck, I might even get them tomorrow. (keeping my fingers crossed!)

Ooh Ooh! I FINALLY put a scrapbook together of her samples. Forty (yes, 40!) fantastic pages of nothing but Rosie's samples. Be sure to stop by and check it out!

Off and running to dust the shelves (again) . . .I'm amazed at how quickly dust accumulates here.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Glitter? Did someone say GLITTER??? You know I can't resist anything sparkly!