Sunday, January 07, 2007

Eeek! Aaack! OH my!

Be still my heart! I just received supplements from some of my favorite companies! Are you ready for this?? I have been an ordering fool! Here's a brief list of what I've got coming in for your stamping pleasure:

* NEW images from justjohanna
*NEW images from Rosie's Roadshow
* NEW Le Fleur Couture
*NEW images from Outlines
*More goodies from Art Impressions
*More Vintage stamps from Paper Inspirations
*More images from Stampotique

Oh . . .Mr. UPS man . . .please hurry, hurry, hurry! I NEED these stamps! (trust me . . . you will, too!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I thought you were hacking up a hairball with all that noise!

I can't wait to see those new stamps... especially the Outlines ones. I luuuuuuuv outlines stamps. Oh, no, you are getting ARt Impressions, too? I'm in trouble now...