Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Whooo-eeeee!

What a ride! The Del Mar Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Convention was this past weekend, and over the past six weeks or so, we (a group of fantabulous women) have been working hard to prepare for the show. It was a blast!

AND, it was wonderful to see so many of you at the show! Thanks so much for stopping by and saying Hello! Did you enjoy your Sweet Peep Treat?

Okay, I'll be brief . . .but there are a few things I must say here:

1. Thanks to everyone for your encouragement and understanding while the store was transformed into a manufacturing plant.

2. Thanks to Deb, Julie, Sue, Lora, Chris, and Jill for donating so much of your time in helping us prepare for the show. We couldn't have done it without you!

3. Thanks to the justjohanna Design Team for designing the Make-n-Takes, catalog cover, and business cards. You girls ROCK!

4. A GINORMOUS thank you to my husband and son for helping me at home, at the store . . .and for putting up with me over the past six weeks. I love you both!

5. A HUGE thank you to Lindsey at Ampersand for donating Stampbord and Janice at Prism for donating cardstock for our MNTs. They were hit at the show! Thank you again and again and again.

I'm hoping to post a few pictures soon . . . so be sure to check back.

And . . even among all the kerfluffle (thank you Johanna for introducting this new word to my vocabulary) of convention prep I managed to get a few new things ordered:


Magenta is on the way
NEW Adirondack Lights and Brights ink pads are on the way
NEW Metallic Dabbers are on the way!

More images from Prickley Pear have arrived
More new images from Penny Black have arrived
1x1 and domino sized Stampbord has arrived

No comments: