Wednesday, April 04, 2007

ooooh . . .

I just can't STAND it!

Okay . . . so I've been working on a project for about four months now . . . of course, there was a 6 week period where I was sidetracked due to convention prep . . . but I'm back on track now.

Lots of research . . .lots of thinking and planning . . .and I think I finally found IT!

Are you ready?

Cat's Craft Cupboard is going on-line!

Yep! You will soon be able to get all of your favorite products with the click of a mouse!

Watch your email for the "official" announcement!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY ! I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see what you are going to be doing.

Julie Prichard said...

Well AMEN to that! Now that gas is $27.63/gallon in California, this couldn't come along at a better time!

toners said...

great news! I bet you will get lots and lots of new traffic!