Thursday, August 09, 2007

Packing packing packing

Okey dokey! Carpet guy came out earlier this week, so hopefully I'll have new carpet in the near future.

UPS and FedEx keep stopping by, too . . .by the time I can re-open the store I'll have all sorts of new goodies for ya!

This week I've received NEW images from Rosie's Roadshow, the latest Australian Magazines, and Cloth, Paper, Scissors! Sooooo excited about that magazine . . . very cool with lots of mixed media projects!

Had to take a break from packing stuff up and send an order off to Memory Box . . .OH my! Just wait till you see the new 6x6 Paper Packs ......... sooooooo yummy!

And I've got a great sample board coming in from Inkadinkado . . .here's the best part . . .if you buy two stamps on the board, you'll receive a third stamp FREE! AND, you'll get pictures and instructions to complete the projects on the board. Yahoo!

Stay tuned for more updates later . . .

No comments: