Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What I Did . . .

on my summer vacation:

Day 1: Went to the Grocery Store. Then, took an afternoon nap.
Day 2: Stayed in my jammies all day. (and ate birthday cake)
Day 3: Cleaned out my Craft Room.
Days 4 & 5: Played in my Craft Room.
Days 6 and 7: Absolutely not a whole lot (except spend some wonderful quality time with my hubby . . . okay, I did go to the store to ship out a few orders).
Day 8: More relaxing.
Day 9: Went to my sister's house to see her new bathroom . . . decided we're going to have both of our bathrooms remodeled.
Day 10: Dogs got skunked (btw: tomato juice doesn't work).
Day 11: Still trying to get rid of skunk smell . . .was supposed to go shopping for new tile.
Day 12: Went to lunch with some girlfriends (a lovely day indeed).

And that's what I did on vacation.

So, did you follow the Adventures of Auntie Pearl at Mollas Hut Bay? Here's a Blop Quiz: How did I come up with the name "Mollas Hut Bay?" You can find the answer here .

Once you figure it out, post a comment and you'll win a prize!

the fine print: answers must be posted here on the blog. answers must be posted by Wednesday, July 23rd. from the correct answers one winner will be chosen at random. winner will be announced on Thursday, July 24th. Good luck!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe it was named after the huts that are there on the beach, where Auntie Pearl stayed.
today was the first day on EC's website... oh boy!! She has so many great stamps!! I hope you will be able to bring more in... loved the pizza delivery one!!
Glad you had a few days of pajama time, but the dogs and the skunks you could have done without!
Well hope I as guessing right for the blop quiz!
Mary

Jessica said...

It's an anagram of your name! Cute idea :D

Anonymous said...

Holly Mabutas (owner of eat cake designs) rearranged to spell Mollas Hut Bay---great cards!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww Geeeeezzzz....
I looked at everything and the only thing that caught my attention was "Again, thank you.
Holly Mabutas =^..^= " from the about page.
The words are in there if you shuffle the the letters around.

THEN, I decide to comment and jenny has the same comment....LOL! I could have saved about a half hour if I would have just followed my gut!

Too FUN, GREAT BLOP Quiz!!

TC said...

I actually went to the website About: eat cake graphics and read the whole post. Then I get here and the previous posters beat me to it. LOL
It's an anagram.
Theresa In Seattle
stampincatstrio@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I think I miss understood what you were looking for!
good job everyone!
I feel dumb!!
:)

sandyh50 said...

I really enjoyed reading all the descriptions at EAt Cake Designs and looking at the lovely stamps. I even read the blurb on the mystery author Terry Thayer who wrote a book about stampers. The name comes from your name,Holly Mabutas! Cute.

Linda w said...

Rearrange the name Holly Mabutas and you have Mollas Hut Bay. I too spent time on the Eat Cake Graphics website and realized the name was scrambled letters.