Friday, August 22, 2008

Hocus Pocus!

OH my! The new images from Lockhart are sooooooo cute! Just look at this:

And this:
I never imagined a witch would have to do laundry . . . I assumed there would be a spell for that!

*samples courtesy of Lockhart Stamp Co.

I know, I know . . . I haven't blogged in a while . . . still having stuff done around the house. And I usually don't post this type of thing here, but I LOVE our new windows! And I LOVE the new tile in the Master Bath.

So, here are a few pics of the new tile, which still needs to be grouted (and I didn't set the "white balance" on the camera, so of course the colors aren't exact).

One thing we really like about the border is the little pieces of tumbled stone. . .and the swirl, of course!


HA! Custom built cubbies for shampoo! The pieces of wood are there to hold the top tiles in place while the mortar dries.


The floor is done in a diamond pattern.



Hmmm . . .it's difficult to take pictures of a bathroom (especially because this one is soooooo tiny!) . . . but here's one standing back looking in from the bedroom. The tile was taken all the way to the ceiling and the recessed lighting is also new.

Thanks for visiting today! Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! It's just as beautiful as you've been describing. I'm soooo happy for you! ENJOY!!

TC said...

Just beautiful. Glad to see it's all coming together.
Theresa in Seattle