Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Welcome Home Changito

Two cards to share today . . .


My neighbor asked me if I could make a Welcome Back or Welcome Home card. Of course I could! And I had just the perfect stamps to use, too . . . and new paper that I've been dying to play with to boot!


Here's what I came up with:



Supplies used:


Stamps by Squiggly Ink (more are on the way!)
Aegean Blue VersaMagic ink
Snow Cap Adirondack Pigment ink
Nautical Blue Medium and Black cardstock by Prism
Carnival Flowers Cardstock by GCD Studios
Ribbon Tags Trio Nestabilities
White Inkssentials Pen
Stardust Pen
Gingham Ribbon
Pinking scissors

Here's the Changito part. . . I think Shari just might be in love with the monkeys . . .check out this super stinkin' cute card:

Supplies used:

Stamps by Stampendous
Brilliant White and Nautical Blue Medium cardstock by Prism
Celebration Glittered Dot cardstock by The Paper Company
Tickle Dot cardstock by Daisy D's
Stardust Stickles (she likes Stickles, too!)
Watercolor Pencils

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: