Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wine and Cheese

Yep . . . still on the Luminescent Vellum kick . . . perhaps a tutorial is in order? Let me know if you'd like to see a video showing how to do this technique.What I used:

Wine & Cheese stamp by Inkadinkado
Ochre Vellum
Brilliant White, Cream Puff, Black, Wizard Medium and Wizard Dark cardstock by Prism
Graphite Black, Pearlescent Ivy and Pearlescent Crimson Brilliance ink
Spanish Olive, Magnolia Bud, Gingerbread, Thatched Straw, Aspen Mist, and Niagara Mist VersaMagic ink
Large Labels Nesties
Textile Texture Cuttlebug Folder
Stardust Pen
Black Satin Ribbon

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Mary Friederichsen said...

I just love this technique! Another beautiful card.....I would love to see a tutorial on this!

Thanks Cat, hope you had a great weekend!
Using Danielle's laptop tonight, mine has caught a virus...ick!!

Anyway, I think I have some of that vellum so I would love to learn how you did your cards. I think I "need" that wine stap as well! ;)

See you soon!