Tuesday, April 13, 2010

An Award?!?

Oh my goodness! Cheryl gave me an award! Really?? For me? Thank you Cheryl! You are so very kind!

If you've not been to The Ink Trap, you simply must hop on over there. She has a great style, she's soooooooooo talented with Copics, and is always so inspiring (perhaps you remember my Malice in Wonderland card? Yep . . .totally inspired by Cheryl).

Now I have the opportunity pass along the award to 12 bloggers. (oooooooh, this is going to be so hard!)

Operation Write Home
Scrapbook Royalty
Julie
Melody
Ruthie
Heather
Mercy
Tami
Alma
Eva
Nancy
Mary

Whew . . .there's the list and I wanted to add so many more!

Thanks for stopping by today . . . . tomorrow there will be a sneak peek of this week's Friday's Feature . . .be sure to check it out!

1 comment:

Mary Friederichsen said...

Thank you Cat!
Can I put this on my blog? :)

It looks like maybe Fridays Feature has something to do with grunge flowers? Should we start making them now?tehe...

I had fun with the last challenge!

Thanks again for the award! My very first Blog award!!