Tuesday, July 13, 2010

And We're Live!

I am so excited to announce that the new and improved website is live! There are so many great new features, but before I go into all of them, please note, you will need to create a new account, even if you've ordered before.
  • New Feature #1 - Enlarge Images. Yahoo!
  • New Feature #2 - Products can be sorted according Name, Newest, and/or Price. Yippee!
  • New Feature #3 - Stamps can be viewed a few different ways - Clear, Cling, Wood Mounted, Unmounted, or by Manufacturer. Ta-da!
  • New Feature #4 - All products from one manufacturer can be viewed by selecting from the drop down menu on the left side. Squeak!
  • New Feature #5 - You can purchase directly from our Facebook Page. Convenient!
  • New Feature #6 - The latest items added to the site automatically appear in the left hand column. Nice!
  • New Feature #7 - Well . . . I could go on and on . . . but, I'd like to invite you to go take a looksee . . .
Click here to visit the new website!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love the new website! I just ordered some paper and a cupcake stamp. I also ordered the bird stamp (sitting on gifts). So cute! Thanks for everything! Can't wait to order more!