Wednesday, September 27, 2006

By George, I've Got It!

So . . . have you ever had an idea for a project . . .and then think it through . . . and finally get it to a point in your head that if you don't sit down and complete the project right NOW, you'll lose your mind?

Yeah . . .me too. Last night . . .late. . . and all other responsibilities have been set aside . . .for instance, updating the Blog and website. sheesh

The good news is, though, my idea is working thus far! Ooooooh I am so excited about it! It'll be a class in Novemeber . . . .I can't wait to finish all the projects so I can post the class and pictures!

Now . . . back to updating the Blog:

NEW images from The Cat's Pajamas have arrived . . .along with the Mummy Kitty (cuz I know there is somebody out there who asked for it and I can't remember who so I really hope she reads the Blog). Yep, Sprinkle and Poochie are all ready for snow season and Christmas! And, it seems they may have even caught a cold during the ski trip, cuz there are new Get Well images, too!

The latest issue of The Stamper's Sampler has also arrived! There are some mighty fine Holiday projects in there!

Aaaahh yes, the Great Impressions display board came in today, so I will definitely have those FABU stamps by Friday. Click here to see the board.

AND . . .Rosie's new images and the 12 new Twinkling H2O's should also be here by Friday! I'm gonna be hoppin' here trying to find a place to put all the new goodies!

One last thing . . . .if you haven't done so already, don't forget to purchase your Passport!

Okay . . .I'm off to work on my project some more . . .

No comments: