Saturday, September 02, 2006

Hero Arts Clear Monogram Special!

Have I got a special for you! I've been thinking and thunking and thinking some more on how to
get these hot little numbers into your hands! So, here's what I came up with:

Pre-order 1 or 2 of the New Hero Arts Monogram Sets and save 10% on EACH set.
Pre-order 3 or 4 of the sets and save 15% on EACH set.
Pre-order 5 or more sets and save 20% on EACH set . . .OR . . .pre-order the whole kit-n-kaboodle (that's all 26 sets) and save 20% on your WHOLE order PLUS receive your choice of the ClearDesign Background set OR ClearDesign Frames set FREE!!

By ordering all 26 sets your savings will be $80.60+! (The regular retail cost per set is $15.50.)

Here's the fine print: Pre-orders must be paid for in advance. Please be sure to place your pre-order no later than Sept. 15th. This special cannot be combined with any other offer or coupon.

Here are a few of the sets to give you an idea of how they look. You can see all of them right here.






2 comments:

Debbie said...

I did it. I bought all 26 sets. SShhhh! Don't tell my husband. Cat promises to pack it in a plain brown box.

Jacqueline said...

Cat, are these already cut out??

Thks for your e-mail, the only thing is I don't have anything to look at to choose, only Johanna's stamps.... so, I'll wait until you go online with your shop!