Monday, December 11, 2006

Pink

I was never much of a pink type of girl . . .as a kid, I admit that I was sort of a tomboy.

Lately, though, I love pink. Pink paper, pink ink, pink fibers and ribbon . . .so when I saw that pink Christmas tree at Michael's . . . don't you just KNOW that I was going to be the proud owner!

And of course, what better color to decorate that tree? Brown . . .and what is the perfect brown Christmas decoration? Gingerbread.

So, here it is . . .my little pink and brown tree all decorated for the holidays . . .ahem . . . yes, the tree skirt IS a pink boa.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute is that tree....I love pink :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute Cat !
I am not much of a "girly girl" either but have to admit pink is one of my favorite colors too. What a cute idea for a tree skirt.

Vintage Papers said...

what an adorable tree! It would be perfect in my daughter's room! too cute!