Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Six Weird Things

Okay . . .Debbie tagged me a while back to list six weird things about me. . . so here it goes:

1. I loathe carpet. There is not a stitch of it in my house. All of our flooring is either wood or linoleum.

2. I count. For instance, if I walk up a flight of stairs, I count the number of stairs. When I open the back blinds at the store, I count how many times I wrap the pulley around the hook.

3. I love to watch forensic shows on Court TV and medical shows on The Learning Channel. BUT, I can't watch them if they involve children or animals.

4. I will only eat real butter. No margarine for me. I will even request real butter at restaurants . . .especially if I order pancakes or waffles for breakfast.

5. I avoid large bodies of water. Which is weird because as a child I loved to swim, either in a pool or at the beach. Now, I won't go near either one.

6. I love to go to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned. I actually look forward to it every six months. I never miss an appointment.

There you go . . . six weird things about me.

Hey Johanna and Auntie Stu! You're tagged!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I KNEW you were weird. That was six words, by the way, just so you wont' have to COUNT them! ;)