Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!

Wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!

As a reminder, our retail location will be closed Wed., 11/21 and Thurs., 11/22 for the holiday. Shipment of on-line orders will also be delayed two days due to the holiday.

Now on to a bunch of blah blah blah . . .

I thought I took a picture of a card that I made for Thanksgiving and was going to post it here, but I didn't take the picture for whatever reason . . . ***sigh***

And about that Shadow Box . . .I'm stuck . . .collage is difficult for me . . .I think it must take four times as long for me to complete something than others . . . oh to have that talent! But, I'm sure I'll find just the "right" thing and finish it up sooner or later. . . .

. . .and I must admit that part of that delay has to do with the fact that I've been a bit distracted over the past week or so . . . I've got some pretty cool events coming up in December so my poor brain hasbeenworkingthisfastwithoutabreakyesevenat3:00inthemorningfordaysnow. Whew!

So much to do and prepare for and just not enough hours in the day!

So with that being said, mark your calendar for December 8th! We're having our very first Holiday Open House at our retail location! We'll be open our regular hours that day, then close for three hours to set up . . .and then re-open at 5:00 for all the festivites . . .

Wait! Back up . . . Jingle Bell Cruise will be happening in Downtown Escondido on Sat., Dec. 1st (lots of other events, too! Visits with Santa, FREE Horse and Carriage rides, SNOW! Click here for the whole schedule) . . . and I'm gonna have some surprises for you . . .keep an eye out for the December Newsletter . . .it is going to be jam-packed with lots of information . . . which brings me to . . .

there will probably be an extra email or two during December . . . see?? I told you I've got lots of things happening! (theregoesmybrainagainintomaximumoverdrivebecausei'msoexcitedaboutallthefuneventsthatareplanned!)

You don't receive our newsletters? Click here to sign up! (the little box is at the bottom of the homepage.) They include what new products have arrived . . .what new products are available for pre-order (here's hint for one that's coming: "Two Scoops!") . . . savings at both our retail location AND online . . .just for a brief overview. . . .

Okay . . .enough blah blah blah for now . . . thanks for visiting!

YIKES! Almost forgot! Ta-da! Rosie's Roadshow is almost completely loaded on the website! Still have a few more categories to add . . .but I'm working on it . . .hmmmm, maybeicantalkmysonintoupdatingthewebsiteforme . . .(sorry, that's the brain in overdrive again.)

No comments: