Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Turkey Day Story


Okay . . .here's the Thanksgiving card I made that I was supposed to post earlier . . . along with the story that goes with it.

I received an email from a lovely gal asking if she ordered something from the website could I ship it to someone else without giving away who ordered the goods.

Of course I can! How fun!

Sooooooo . . . I made this card (well, not exactly like this, but pretty close) and wrapped up the package and off it went to the lucky recipient.

Wouldn't that be a lovely surprise to receive in the mail? A few goodies and an anonymous card?

I'll do it for Christmas, too . . .heck . . . I'll do it for whatever the occasion may be! Gives me a good reason to stamp . . . not that I really need a reason to stamp, but you know what I mean.

So . . . if you need a gift, just send me an email before ordering and I'll get to making a card! I include candy in the packages, too.

No comments: