Friday, February 01, 2008

Damask Floral Thank You

Quick post before I hit the hay (which I should've done about two hours ago! Guess I better tell the boss that I'm probably gonna be late for work tomorrow) . . .

Another TY card . . .
What I used:
Damask Floral set from Impression Obsession
Thank You Messages from Hero Arts
Sea Breeze & Tea Leaves Versamagic Ink
Onyx Black Versafine Ink
Cardstock from my stash . . . pretty sure it's Bazzill
Self Adhesive Pearls

How to:
Stamp Leaf from Damask Floral set using Sea Breeze and Tea Leaves ink onto white panel
Stamp one extra leaf using Tea Leaves ink on white scrap
Adhere white panel to green panel
Adhere green panel to blue card
Stamp Thank You with Onyx Black Ink
Cut out extra leaf and adhere to card
Add pearl embellies

BAM! All done! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: