Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm Home!

OH my! What a whirlwind of a day it was at CHA yesterday!

My sister and I woke up bright and early and hit the road right away. . .we got there, got our badges and we were off and running! (Apparently there are muscles in my legs that I forgot about . . .and boy oh boy are they reminding me today that they are there. . . soooooo sore!)

But, I did get bunches and bunches of catalogs of new stuff that really caught my eye! Today I'll have them spread out all over the floor and really start going through them.

Here's a brief rundown of some of the new stuff that I saw and anticipate ordering:

New images from Inkadinkado
New images from Impression Obsession
New images from Tim Holtz (ATC sized stamps!)
New images from Hero Arts (BIG background stamps!)
New images from Magenta
New Adirondack Pigment ink
And yes . . .all 23 new colors from Prism Papers is already on order! That was the first booth we went to. (pssst . . .still time to take part in Blop Quiz #2 -- see previous post below)

This is such a tiny little list . . .and as I go through all the new catalogs, I'll post again . . .

Next year . . .I'm going to CHA for all three days . . .one day just wasn't enough!

2 comments:

Cathrine StClair said...

Whaaa.....I wanna go!!

Sounds like you did great.

Anonymous said...

Great news!! Love the thought of BIG stampos coming in!