Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another Ocean Critter

Ahem . . . told ya I like the ocean themed stamps from Impression Obsession. And this one . . .well, I'm quite fond of it because both my hubby and I are Cancerians. (I know, I know . . . Cancers technically aren't supposed to be compatible at all, but for whatever reason we are and I am blessed to have such a wonderful hubby.)

On to the card:

What I used:

Ocean Crab from Impression Obsession
Wavy Border from Impression Obsession (By the Seaside clear set)
Onyx Black VersaFine ink
Summer Sky Memento ink
Brilliant White, Classic Red and Nautical Blue Light Cardstock by Prism
PrismaColor Colored Pencils: Tuscan Red, Scarlet Lake, Poppy Red, Spanish Orange, Non-Photo Blue, Blue Lake, and White
No special "How to" . . . just stamp and color . .. and embellish the "bubbles" with Liquid Pearls.
Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This is really pretty. I love the colors you used. I'll have to stop by and check out these new stamps. They are fun.