Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Shimmery Starfish

I gotta tell ya . . . I'm really liking the new stamps from Impression Obsession. Especially the ocean themed images. See? Here's a card using the new Ocean Starfish:

What I used:
Brilliant White, Blush Red Medium and Dark, Nautical Blue Light cardstock by Prism
Clear Glaze Pen
Giga Circle Punch
Meshy ribbon stuff is by May Arts
How to:
Stamp Ocean Starfish using VersaMark on White Cardstock
Apply Coral chalk to starfish and light blue chalk to frame (I used a pouncing motion so the image wouldn't smear since the ink was still wet. Once the ink was dry, I used the pom pom that comes with the chalk set to wipe off excess chalk)
On the card, I randomly stamped the frame from the By the Seaside Clear set using VersaMark ink.
I applied the Clear Glaze Pen to the "bubbles" on the card and the frame around the Starfish for a little bit of dimension.
Super quick and easy!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: