Friday, April 17, 2009

It's a Banner

Ta-da! I finally made a banner . . . been wanting to for quite some time now . . . and I'm really happy with how this turned out. Guess I was just waiting for the perfect "stuff" to create it.



You can see each individual pennant by scrolling down.

What I used:

Mini 2-ring Triangle Banner Book by Maya Road
Patterned paper by GCD Studios
Grungeboard Alphabet - Swirls
Grungepaper (for the word "Be" -- I used QuicKutz)
Yellow Pastel, Painterly Pink, Purple Palette, and Altered Orange paint by Claudine Hellmuth
Glossy Multi-Medium by Claudine Hellmuth
Zip Dry Glue
Stardust Stickles
Satin Ribbon
Ric Rac
Crocheted Butterfly by Maya Road
Crystal Gems






Thanks for visiting today! May your day "Be Joyful!"

1 comment:

Kathi said...

That sure is joyful and made me smile. I must get one of those triangle books, so I can case this. :D