Wednesday, August 09, 2006

September Stamp of the Month



Well . . .I got the flyer for the stamps that will be featured for the month of September and thought I might try something different.

Soooooo . . . I'm posting the flyer and a picture of the board here so you can have the opportunity to pre-order the stamps you want. You can click on either image to make it bigger.

All you have to do is make a list of those that you would like and email it, call me, or stop by. Please be sure to include a phone number so I can contact you when they come in.

If you would like to pre-order, please be sure to get your list to me no later than August 15th. Payment is due at the time your order is placed.

Don't forget . . .you'll receive 50% off the Stamp of the Month with any $25.00 purchase!

Is this something that should be available for each stamp of the month? Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

justjohanna said...

i like this plan!

Sue said...

Me too!!