Thursday, August 03, 2006

Shhhh, don't tell the boss. . .

. . . but I actually got to play with some stamps today. I was very inspired by a two of Alma's cards.

Here's what I came up with:



And then I decided to play with my new Halloween stamps:

And then thought, "Aw shucks . . . what's one more card?" And this is what I came up with:

It was so nice to be able to play . . .although, I admit that I got so wrapped up in ink that I forgot to post that the Halloween cardstock from Junkitz arrived today. Oooooh this stuff is yummy! You can see it right here.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Way cute cards! I'm glad you got to play. You've been so busy doing business stuff, you need to play more! Your cards are great.

Love that Junkitz Halloween paper. You know I'll be in to get some...! Halloween is my favorite holiday!

Alma de la Rosa said...

Love, love, love these. I'm glad you found time to play.

justjohanna said...

yay! so excited about the halloween cardstock. will be so fun to play with it! can we see a picture???