Saturday, October 07, 2006

Happy National Card Making Day!

Really . . .it is National Card Making Day. To celebrate, I offered free Make-n-Takes at the store today. Of course, I didn't take a picture of the card, but it did feature stamps from Rosie's Roadshow and Memory Box.

My friend, Lora, was kind enough to man the table (ahem . . . I'm really, really, really grateful that she agreed to help me out . . .especially with only two days notice!). She did a wonderful job (as always) and was so busy she never really got much of a break.

But, I think we all had a good time . . . sooooooo, I think I might start having free make-n-takes about once a month. . .

And Lora . . . if you're reading this . . . I promise I'll ask you at least a week in advance. :D

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I wish I coulda stayed for the MNT, but as you know hubby was in the car listening to the ballgame. That card was adorable! When I went to the Scrapping Cottage, Betty was talking about that card with Richard jumping on the trampoline! :)