Friday, October 20, 2006

Yikes!

I'm lagging a little bit . . .I guess partly because I wasn't feeling too well earlier this week and have been sluggish from that, and I've had all those other little things crop up here and there . . .

So . . . The October Challenge entries are up and the voting polls are open! Stop by and cast your vote now through October 31.

The November Challenge will be posted tonight.

The latest issue of RubberStamp Madness magazine is here . . .did you love the Rosie's Roadshow sample in the previous post? Then be sure to pick up this issue of RSM! There's a whole lotta eye candy featuring Rosie's stamps in there. Besides that, there is a great article about Linda Berge!

Two new issues of Australian Stamping & PaperCraft Magazines have also arrived!

More Hero Arts Monograms have arrived . . .and yes, I have even more on the way! My goal is to have the whole kit-n-kaboodle in stock.

Speaking of those Monograms . . .I know that it's ever so difficult to pick and choose just a few sets . . .so be sure to watch the Blog for a special offer to make it much easier to have it all!

After all, less in NOT more . . .more is more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u know, i never understood that "less is more," at least in the context of having stamps! thanks for your great blog!