Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Introducing . . .

my Grand-Nephew Gavin! (Or is it Great-Nephew?) I know, I don't usually post stuff like this here, but . . .well . . . look how cute he is! He was born this morning. 9lbs 8oz, 18 in. long. Both Mom and Baby are doing well.

Now . . .on to other tidbits:

Rosie's NEW Christmas images arrived today! OH my that Jingle Bell is EVER so stinkin' cute! And those ice skates? I can't even STAND it!

NEW Clear stamps from Paper Inspirations arrived today! The Bold Christmas set is FABU!

I received a copy of RubberStampMadness today (which means my order should be here soon) and those new Rosie stamps are featured by none other than Linda Berge! Just wait til you see what she's done this time! Truly a very talented woman!

I've got more Hero Arts Monograms on the way, Outlines Ornament Toppers on the way, Super Ginormous Punches on the way and some other fun goodies too.

Be sure to check back soon . . .you never know when I just might have a Thrilling Thursday Blog Special. (hint hint)

1 comment:

Auntie Jill said...

Oh so precious is little Gavin! I'm glad that you broke away from the standard and showed off a family member. You're a GREAT-Aunt and he's your GRAND-nephew....weird, huh?