Friday, September 28, 2007

Gift Box Studio

Okay . . .so these cool tablets of die-cut boxes, cards, envelopes and tags arrived sometime in August . . .but with the flood clean up and then moving the store, this is the first chance I've had to try them out.

And I must say . . .I'm pretty happy with these things! And I would rather not trace, measure, score, cut and fold. I just wanna punch out and fold. . . much faster! ; )

Here are a few pics of completed projects:
Slider Box - I stamped and embossed the flourish stamp from Paper Artsy and then put the box together . . .thought it added just a little bit more. Wrapped the ribbon around it and added the little card (yep! the card is part of the "studio")


Pillow Box - I just put it together, wrapped fibers around it, and added the little card. The bird stamp is from Crafty Secrets.



Interlocking Card - Easy Peasy! Just fold and tuck in the tab. The Cornucopia stamp is from Prickley Pear. I stamped it on Cream Puff cardstock, colored it with my PrismaColor Pencils, cut it out and adhered it to the card with foam tape.



I still have a few more to gussy up with stamps, cards, and embellishments . . . I'll post them soon.

No comments: