Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Structure

I need structure. It keeps me balanced. . .and when my schedule is thrown off, I get all wonky and it can take days for me to recover. Needless to say, I am soooooooooooo happy to have a somewhat normal schedule again!

Yep . . .it's back to "play" for me! The new store is open and it's time to get back on track with ordering goodies for you and posting to the blog on a regular basis.

Speaking of goodies . . . check out Hazel! She is one of Rosie's newest images and she is on her way to the Cupboard along with a bunch of other new images, too!


And how about this Trick or Treat Ghost from Prickley Pear?? Isn't he cute?? And the Swanky Witch . . .isn't she just sooooooooo . .. well, Swanky? Yep . . . I've got an order coming in from Prickley Pear, too.
AND, looks like Nicole will be back soon to teach more fabu classes! Stay tuned for more info . . .I'm really hoping for the end of October or early November.
AND did you know Prickley Pear is having a DT call? Click here for all the info.

Okay . . .off and running to get ready for "play!"

No comments: