Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Swingin' Time!

Another monkey! Isn't he ever so cute? Look closely . . .can you see that he's fuzzy? That's the new Fun Flock . . . I think I have (another) new addiction . . .
Here's a side view . . . kinda made me dizzy looking at it this way, but at least the "fuzzy" is more visible.

What I used:

Changito Tire Swing & "Swingin' Time" by Stampendous
Intense Kiwi & Classic Blue Cardstock by Prism
Patterned Cardstock by A2Z
Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
Caramel Latte Tan Fun Flock
Glue Pen
Gemstones by Hero Arts
PrismaColor pencils: Blush Pink, Beige, Light Peach, Sienna Brown, Dark Brown, Warm Gray (20%, 50%, and 70%) and Indigo Blue*
Corner Rounder


*A tip I learned from Terry Medaris when he was here teaching . . . use Indigo Blue and Tuscan Red as "black." I used just a bit of Indigo Blue on the tire for shading around Changito's face . . .


Thanks for visiting!

No comments: