Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tagged!

Okey dokey! I'm back at work . . .er, play. . . whatever.

I did play hooky on Tuesday . . . a lovely day . . .haven't done that in a while. Got to go to the dentist and get my chompers cleaned . . .I love going to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned. . . I actually look forward to it every six months. I know . . .I'm weird that way.

So, I finally got around to applying ink to paper . . .gotta have color swatches at the store, ya know . . .so here's a picture of the new Adirondack Pigment Ink pads. See how rich and saturated the colors are? I really, really like these pads . . .especially since they coordinate so well together. . .and yes, the white writing is the new Inkssentials White pen. (love it!)
And here's a picture of the new Memento Dye Based ink pads (although, I am missing three colors . . .but I'll be adding them). I do like these ink pads . . .the color palette is fresh and they work well direct to paper and with stamps . . .even clear stamps. Some of the lighter colors seemed to bubble up a bit on a clear stamp, but overall . . . .not too shabby! And, perhaps this is in my head, but they do seem to have a slight fragrance to them . . .not overpowering . . .kinda florally-sweet . . .
Enough babbling . . .I gotta get back to work . . .er, play . . . whatever.
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: