Saturday, October 20, 2007

Just a few cards

I was playing the craft room and came up with these few cards . . .

The leaves are actually a sticker . . .similar to Magenta's Peel-Off's and Stampendous' Class A'Peels. I put it on acetate and then applied Alcohol Ink to the back and cut it out. For the background paper that the leaves are on, I spritzed a little bit of Iridescent Gold Radiant Rain onto Husk cardstock. Then I randomly stamped the Bohemian Flourish by Paper Artsy in Adirondack Lemonade ink. I ran the leaves through my Xyron so no adhesive would show through when attached to the cardstock. The patterned cardstock that Give Thanks (The Cat's Pajamas) is stamped on is from the Earthy Pack of cardstock from Crafty Secrets. Solid cardstock is by Prism.


This holly card was easy-peasy! The silver holly leaves are stickers as well. I colored the berries with a Red Glaze Pen. The sentiment and holly leaves on the right are from the Vintage Christmas stamp set from Crafty Secrets. A little tear here . . .a little tear there . . .layer it up and call it a card!

Finally, for the Ornament Card, I applied the ornament sticker on vellum. Then I colored the back using VersaMagic (Tea Leaves, Red Magic, Ocean Depth, Aspen Mist) and Brilliance (Starlit Silver) ink pads. Layered it onto white cardstock and inked the edges with Ocean Depth. The swirly stamp is also from the Vintage Christmas set and was stamped using Starlit Silver. The "Season's Greetings" is a sticker.

No comments: