Thursday, June 29, 2006

Honey Bee Garden



Oh dear! I just couldn't resist ordering this board . . .and I've been anxiously awaiting its arrival!

I love the colors and the paper used . . .and how stinkin' cute is that bee??

The big brown truck should be bringing it today! (oh, I hope, I hope!)

Other noteworthy news: We're going on-line! Yippee! What this means is that I will have access to email and the blog at the store. And, I'll be able to surf the web to find the latest and greatest for YOU!

And . . .I want to say thanks to you! You have made this little store of mine so much fun! I have met so many great people over the past two years who have inspired me, made me laugh, and helped me find the best of the best to bring to you and keep prices low. I do hope that you've enjoyed the Cupboard as much as I have. Thanks again and again and again!

No comments: