Sunday, June 18, 2006

Zzzoooooooommm

The past two weeks have been a flurry of activity. The time just flew right by.

On June 3rd, we had the launch party for justjohanna rubber stamps (check out the links to some of the design team's blogs). And, if I may say so myself, both the day of make-n-takes and the after hours party were a hugabundous success!

Then on the 11th, Terry Medaris came out from Arizona to teach colored pencil classes. And the classes were fabulous! His talent just amazes me!

Needless to say, since I had two very busy weekends of work, I decided to take Tues., June 13 as a personal day . . .so, the store was closed.

And with all the activities surrounding justjohanna stamps and then having Terry Medaris here, I must admit that the shelves started to get a little skinny. Oh, but now . . .I've got soooooooooooo much good stuff on the way!

Paisley Vellum, Beach Vellum, Memory Box paper and stamps, Great Impressions' July Stamp of the Month, Rosie's Roadshow, House Mouse. . .the list goes on!

No comments: