Sunday, December 23, 2007

Another Holiday Song

To the tune of "Jingle Bells" . . .ready? Everybody sing!

Dashing through the snow
To the stamp store here we go.
O'er the streets we pass
Anxious to spend cash!

Stamps on store shelves call
Making spirits bright.
Oh what fun it is to sing,
The stamping song tonight!

Stamping art, stamping art,
Stamping all the way!
Oh, what fun it is to stamp
In the good old fashion way!

Stamping art, stamping art,
Stamping's here to stay!
Oh, what fun it is to stamp
All the gifts you give today!

Happy holidays! May you have a blessed holiday season!

ps: I didn't come up with these songs . . .they were sent to me a llllllooooonnnnggg time ago by my upline way back when I was an SU! demonstrator. :D

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hi!
I just came across your blog from Julee T.'s and I must say this song is a hoot!! I love it! Thanks for sharing...and you have a great blog...keep up the super work!