Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Need Mojo?

If you do, ya gotta head over to Poetic Artistry. Julee has a new sketch every Monday and calls it Mojo Monday. . . and she has prizes!

I was in a pinch and needed to crank out a few TY cards last night and was stuck . . .so off to Julee's blog I went and found the perfect layout to use.

Here's what I made:
The stamps are from Inkadinkado (Cappuccino & Stylish Sentiments), the background paper is from Daisy D's Snowflakes & Holly 6x6 paper pad, solid cardstock is Prism (of course!), inks are Brilliance Pearlescent Ivy, Crimson Red Versafine and Onyx Black Versafine. I also used my Mega Circle and Giga Scalloped Circle Punches. Quick & Easy!

Here's another quick and easy project that I did last night using Blank Board Blocks:
Sooooooooo easy! I used the Paisley Sugarplum 6x6 pad from Daisy D's. Super easy cutting since the blocks are 3" and the paper is 6"! Printed out NOEL on Classic Red Prism cardstock from the computer using an outline font and cut out the letters.

I used a smidge of double-sided tape to just adhere the paper on the blocks. Then I coated it with Modge-Podge, which I like because it dries pretty quickly. Once the Modge Podge was dry, I adhered the the letters and then did a second coat of Modge Podge. Done!

Well . . .pretty much done . . .could probably add a few Prima-type flowers and ribbon . . . anyway . . .thanks for looking!

No comments: