Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Just a Few Cards

Wow! I can't believe Christmas is less than a week away! I haven't even thought about (much less started) making my cards yet! I better get on it!

In the meantime, I've been busy making thank you cards. Here are few:


What I used for Floral Thank You:

Two Steppin' in the Garden stamp set by Technique Tuesday
Stylish Sentiments stamp set by Inkadinkado
Red Pepper Adirondack Ink
Salmon Adirondack Ink
Graphite Black Brilliance Ink
Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink
Stipple Brush
Fabriano card

What I used for Flower Trio:

Flower Trio stamp by Gina K.

Stylish Sentiments stamp by Inkadinkado

Graphite Black Brilliance Ink

Eggplant Adirondack Ink

PrismaColor Colored Pencils

Frosted Cobalt, Brilliant White, and Black Prismatics Cardstock by Prism

Fine Tip Black Pen

Ribbon

Watercolor brush (to color the vase using the Eggplant ink)

What I used for Cappuccino Thank You:

Cappuccino stamp by Inkadinkado

Ring stamp by Inkadinkado

Stylish Sentiments by Inkadinkado

Sand Beige Versacolor Ink

Pearlescent Chocolate Brilliance Ink

3-D Crystal Lacquer (for the foam on the cappuccino)

Fabriano Card

There are the details . . .the stamping is pretty straight forward . . . but if you have any questions about any of the cards, feel free to email me. :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I recognise the second one !! LO

It's lovely BTW, thanks for sending it to me :)