Tuesday, March 24, 2009

5 Year Celebration!

Whoooo-eeee! What a party! People started arriving bright and early to get their goodie bags and tickets for the Grand Prize.
My DH is usually on hand to take pictures, but he wasn't able to this year. Sooooo, I was the photographer and only got a few shots. . . but at least I got some, right?


Cupcakes by Icing and Ink! (OMG! Soooo yummy! And cute, too!)


The Grand Prizes! (Yep! There were TWO this year! Congrats to Yolanda and Julie!)


People! (I wonder what they're looking at up on that wall ?)

Make-n-Takes! (So happy the weather cooperated!)
Thanks for celebrating Cat's Craft Cupboard's fifth anniversary! I appreciate your continued patronage and friendship!
Note to self . . . be sure to take more pictures next year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture....I think you should have it felted so we can hang it above your fireplace...looks like Jilly is holding a poker hand.. LOL

Happy Anniversary, Cat!!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there! Especially because I missed out on the cupcakes. :)

Kristi said...

I wish my mom and dad had internet. They'd get such a kick out of seeing themselves on-line!!