Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yikes! A Whole Week?!?

Sheesh . . . I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted!

But, I have been pretty busy planning a party. Yep! We'll be celebrating our 5th Anniversary on Sat., March 21 with goodie bags, door prizes, make-n-takes and cupcakes!

And . . . I also went up to Carson for the Rubber Stamp Convention this past Sunday and guess what!?!

Rather . . . guess WHO!?!

The Wendy Vecchi, artist of Studio 490 stamps was there . . .and I got to meet her! In person! She is amazing . . . and soooooo inspiring! Look look look what she gave me:
Cool, huh?

I was very much inspired and stayed up late last night playing in my studio and made this:
See . . .that's one more thing to love about her stamps . .. they come with color idea sheets, which is where some of the inspiration came from . . .but most of it came from the samples she had at Carson and the little plaque she gave me.

I gotta tell ya . . . you need these stamps. Really, truly . . . you need them. They are so versatile and perfect for just about any project! Keep your eye on the Blog here . . .I'm getting ready to alter a pair of shoes! (Fashion Week is a-comin' in just a few weeks!)

Okey dokey . . .I'm off to play in the studio . . .thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: