Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's a Keychain

I've not had too much of an opportunity to spend in my studio lately . . . things have been busy!

But I did manage to get this done last night . . . it's a keychain for a friend of mine . . isn't that key so fancy??
What I used:

Grungeboard Basics - Harlequin
Grungeboard Alphabet - Stripes
Charcoal Black and Blank Canvas Studio Paint by Claudine Hellmuth
Studio Matte Multi-Medium by Claudine Hellmuth
Polka Dot stamp by Studio 490
Crescent Tag Combo die by Sizzix

Very easy to create . . . die-cut the Grungeboard Basic sheet, paint it black, apply multi-medium. Paint letter with white paint (I applied two coats for good coverage), apply multi-medium, stamp polka dots, apply another layer of multi-medium; adhere letter to tag with Zip Dry Glue . . .ta-da! all done!

Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

Jilly said...

I LOVE "S's" New key and keychain!!