Saturday, March 07, 2009

It All Began . . .

. . . in the Ranger Booth at CHA.

We made little house pins using Claudine Hellmuth's Sticky Back Canvas and Studio Paints. The house was by Maya Road.

I was hooked on her paints and all things Maya Road. And then . . .I found Studio 490. . . the samples were just delicious!

Fast forward . . . Orders have begun arriving. . . Maya Road and Studio 490 . . . lots of those goodies have made their way into my studio.

I stepped out of my comfort zone when I made that little house pin at CHA and decided to really leap out of my comfort zone and made this:






What I used:
All stamps by Studio 490 (you're not surprised are you?)
House Binder Album by Maya Road
Dash of Red Studio Paint
Vintage Photo, Mustard Seed and Peeled Paint Distress Ink
Vintage Sepia VersaFine ink
Espresso Adirondack Pigment ink
Ink Blending Tool
Art Flowers by Hero Arts
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder
Paper Distresser
Zip Dry Glue
Adage Tickets and Philosophy Tags by Tim Holtz
Grungeboard Alphabet and Elements
Patterned Paper by 7 Gypsies
Variety of ribbon

Thanks for visiting today!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Great job!

Anonymous said...

I love this!! I hope you're feeling more comfortable in your new zone :)

wendy vecchi said...

WOW!!!
I'll give you an "A"...for adorable!!
wendy

Anonymous said...

Love this book!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Job!
It doesn't look like you are uncomfortable in this zone at all!
Thankyou for the inspiration and for bringing those products in. Maybe I can push myself into that zone as well.;)

danette said...

Welcome to my double life. You did an awesome job for a first timer. Now I just need you to start going with me to Bookclub that Elena is the head of at the Pink pineapple. I think you would love it.

Danette