Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Maya Road Wall Hanging

My friend, Jilly, got a new studio! New flooring, new paint, new shelves, new storage, new desk . . . you get the idea. She even "named" her new creative space Studio 9-1-1.

She (and her husband) have worked so hard to make it the perfect place for her to create and I wanted to congratulate her on having a new studio. So, I made this: My inspiration came from a variety pieces created by Wendy Vecchi, artist of Studio 490 Stamps.

What I used:
Rectangle Banner Coaster Album by Maya Road
All About Art, Forever Art, and Flower Art Stamp Sets by Studio 490
Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Black Soot, Brushed Corduroy, Dusty Concord, and Peeled Paint Distress Inks
Pitch Black and Espresso Adirondack Pigment Ink
Dusty Concord Crackle Paint
Copper Adirondack Paint Dabber
Chocolate Brown Acrylic Paint
Non-Stick Craft Sheet
Ink Blending Tool
Brilliant White Cardstock by Prism
Grungeboard Elements and Alphabet
Chocolate Splendid Treasures by Chatterbox (for the flower center)
Zip Dry Glue
3-D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives
Wire, Chocolate Brown Ric Rac, and Gingham Ribbon from my stash

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: