Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Back to Work . . .

. . . and I hit the floor running!

While I was away (and my husband was having a paper sale) the big brown truck dropped off a box of Australian Magazines. Yep, there are two new issues of Stamping and PaperCraft available for your reading pleasure.

The new Halloween images from The Cat's Pajamas are now up on the shelf for you, too! Did you see the samples in my previous post? OH my! EVER so cute!

Today, the big brown truck stopped out front and unloaded orders from Memory Box (new cling mount flower set), Lockhart (oooooh! The fall images are soooo cute!), and A Muse ArtStamps (talk about a cute mummy!)

Christmas stamps are now decorating the shelves in full force! And quite a few of them are 40% off! Hurry . . .if you want any of them, now is the time to get them . .. when they're gone, they're gone.

So, in between checking in the new orders and getting them on the shelves, rearranging all the other shelves, I also placed another order with Memory Box for their new Spooky 6x6 pack and new halloween stamps. Check out how cute this board is:

And there are at least five other companies that I would like to order from in the next few weeks. While I've got that pen and calculator close by, send me an email to let me know what you would like to see.

Remember: I have email access at the store now! YAHOO!

No comments: