Saturday, July 15, 2006

More Friends are Blogging and other blabber

Ahhhh . . .the new paper racks are up and loaded for your purchasing pleasure! And, you are most likely gonna want lots of it once you see samples on The Cat's Pajamas Blog featuring her new Winter images and Kaliedoscope cardstock! EVER so stinkin' cute!

I've got the new fall images from the Cat's PJs on the way . . .the Winter images will be ordered soon.

Speaking of The Cat's Pajamas . . . Alma and I have a friend in common . . .Eva, the owner of Stampin' EJ inside Debra's Cottage in Costa Mesa. Eva stopped by last week with Michi and Cathy. What a pleasure it was to meet them! I do hope to post pictures here soon. :D The next time you are up in the Costa Mesa area, stop by Eva's . . . you'll be in for a treat!

Oh yes . . . treats! I love treats . . . and I think it's very important that each of us takes very good care of ourselves. . . that includes getting treats. My treat today was a new book. I finally bought Claudine Hellmuth's Collage Discovery Workshop. Very excited to sit down and peruse that!

And I meant to post a message about another book that I have found to be very helpful with color composition (I tend to be challenged when it comes to color combinations). The book is called The Color Scheme Bible. I found it at Barnes and Noble in the Interior Design section. I highly recommend it if your looking to expand your pallettes while crafting, decorating, sewing . . it applies to many different hobbies! I have found that I'll just flip through the book just for fun . . .

Oh yes, Just for Fun . . .I've got some of their stamps coming in, too. Check out this GREAT display board:

You can click on the image to enlarge it to get a better view. Oh I can't wait to get these stamps! Should be here sometime in August . . .

Ah yes . . . August . . .the dog days of summer . . .that's the theme of the next Great Impressions Stamp of the Month . . .well, dogs, cats, and even a gold fish. You're gonna love these stamps for sure!

So many wonderful new goodies coming in . . . and I expect that even more will be on their way soon since I'll be heading the CHA next week. . . .

Ah yes, next week . . .perhaps you'll want to keep up on the blog. . .there might be a secret code word that could lead to wonderful things. . . hint, hint. . .

And, I will leave you hanging here with the suspense. . .

1 comment:

justjohanna said...

don't forget to post that yummy memory box board before the stamps are all gone! i know they're flying out the door!