Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Windy City

Oh goodness! I'll be leaving for Chicago this Thursday to attend CHA (the largest craft trade show)! I'm so excited! Johanna is going, too . . .soooooooo I'm sure we'll be getting into all kinds of trouble (so many shopping opportunities)!

I'll be keeping my eyes open for all the latest and greatest products to bring home for you. I'm sure there will be an abundance of holiday merchandise to tempt me!

Speaking of holiday merchandise, new fall images from The Cat's Pajamas should be up on the shelves when I get back from Chicago. . . .oh dear . . .they are EVER so cute!

. . . and don't forget that Mike decided to have a Paper-Palooza while I'm gone. All of the new Wild Asparagus and Kaleidoscope Cardstock will be 25% off Thursday, July 20 thru Saturday, July 22. It's a great way for you to stock up on this fabu paper!

And if you want some embellishments to go with that paper, I've got a panel full of goodies at 50% off. Good while supplies last . . .and there's not too much left, so hurry.

And classes . . .oh my! We've got some great projects coming up on July 26, July 27, and August 5. All three are already 1/2 full. If you've been considering taking any of these classes . . .don't wait much longer to sign up . . .I have a feeling the rest of the spots are going to fill in no time!

Speaking of no time . . .probably won't have much time to post to the blog on Wednesday, but if you come by and say, "Hey, Cat . . .safe travels." I'll give you 10% off your entire purchase. (must be verbatim, in person, and on Wednesday, July 19. please note, discount cannot be carried forward) ; )

Off to look at the list of exhibitors and make notes of where to go first . . .

oh yes . . .please feel free to post a comment and let me know what you would like me to bring back. :D

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hmmmm....
I would like you to bring back an Italian Beef sandwich, a Vienna hot dog with all the trimmings, yourself and Johanna!!

Have a safe and wonderful trip!!

justjohanna said...

that's a good list, sue. i was just gonna ask her to bring back one of everything. :)

Sue said...

My kind of town Chicago is.....
fine kind of town Chicago is.....
Where crafters they will meet, it can't be beat a place where stamps and ink pads are found, my goodness me is that a blank book that's bound! Each time I roam Chicago is selling me more Chicago is....I hope my hubby knows I love him so when I come home with all of the wonderful things I found, I'll get that book that's blank and bound and one of every stamp in town.......lalalalala

Have a great time you guys!!!