Thursday, July 27, 2006

No pictures

Okay . . .so I was supposed to post pictures of the Great Impressions board and a few other samples, but we had a class last night and I got home late . . .and I left my camera at the store. I guess I was tired.

Back to the class . . . it was DT Deb's first class. She was, in a word, amazing. Everyone had a great time and went home with a finished project. We stayed after class for a little while to discuss some other projects she is interested in teaching. Gotta tell ya . . .she's got some great stuff planned! Keep your eyes open for her stuff on the calendar.

Oh and remember in a previous post I mentioned monongram stamps from Hero Arts? Well, you can see a picture of them right here. Aren't they cool??

If the big brown truck stops by today, I'll enter another post.

No comments: