Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I'm Back!

Wow . . . what a wonderful week off! But, I must admit, it's good to be back at work. And what a wonderful first day back it was!

I received quite a bit of mail hinting about the upcoming releases at the Summer CHA show. I will be attending the show in Chicago July 20 - 24. No worries . . .the store will be open! Is there anything you want me to look out for? Let me know and I'll do what I can for ya!

The big brown truck stopped by and delivered the latest issue of PaperART Magazine. It's a quarterly magazine and covers everything from stamping to card making to scrapbooking to altered projects!

I expect to receive the NEW Rosie's Roadshow templates and Outlines stamps this week, as well. Possibly even tomorrow! AND . . .all that fabu cardstock from My Mind's Eye should be delivered by Friday! I've started moving stuff around to make room . . .and more mark downs have been done to help accomplish this task! Select product is marked down 35%! Some of the clearance stuff is marked down an additional 35% for a total saving of 65%!

And, since we're on to the subject of tomorrow . . . we should be on-line! (Assuming there are no glitches with the Self-install . . . wish me luck!)

Two other little tidbits . . . while on vacation, I stumbled across a great new scrapbook store in Temecula. It's called Inspire Me! Scrapbooks. Pat opened in March of this year and has many lovely things from which to choose! So . . .if you're in the Temecula area, be sure to check out her store.

And, since I know that you will be heading to Temecula to visit the scrapbook store, you might want to visit the new stamp store that opened in Quilter's Coop! It's called The Stampin' Post and it is a treat! Deb just opened last month and has some great stuff for you! Lots of IO for you Alesa Baker fans!

More updates will be posted tomorrow . . . hopefully, directly from the Cupboard!

No comments: