Friday, July 14, 2006

Paper-palooza Celebration!

Oh my goodness! That was a whole lotta paper to put away! 30 different patterns of the Kaleidoscope and 64 different patterns of the Wild Asparagus! But, I did get it done . . .well, pretty much, anyway. (Perhaps, I should say "we" since Johanna stayed with me after hours to help organize it. THANKS Johanna!)

Now then, I'll be heading out to Chicago to attend the CHA Trade Show. Sooooooooooo . . . since Cat's gonna be away, Mike is gonna play. He said he's going to have a Paper-palooza Celebration while I'm gone.

Mark your calendars . . . He has decided that the Kaleidoscope and Wild Asparagus cardstock will be 25% off suggested retail from Thursday, July 20 through Saturday, July 22. Isn't that ever so kind of him? What a great way for you to load up on this fabu paper!

Other news of today . . .I sent an order in to Lockhart . . .she has some really cute fall images! (I know . . .it seems a bit early for fall images, but it'll be here before you know it!)

Next on my list of ordering is . . . .gulp . . .Christmas stamps . . .I'll keep you updated as to what I've got coming in.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I am soooo gonna be there to get some of that new Kaleidescope paper. I love that stuff. WA is way cool, too, so you know me and paper, I'll get that too. I may have to get some of those paper racks soon, too. I have more paper than storage space right now!