Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blissfully Exhausted

I'm home and I am blissfully exhausted. . . that is the only way to explain it . . .


We had so much fun at CHA this year! There is always tons of new stuff to see and play with, and this year was no exception.


So, here's a list of some of the goodies that I've got on order:


Maya Road - OH my! Lots and lots of cute cute stuff!



New Tim Holtz stamps


New Studio 490 stamps (just wait til you see the rest of these!)


Cardstock from Jillibean Soup (100% recycled cardstock! In Kraft!)

GRUNGEPAPER! (if you like Grungeboard, you will LOVE this stuff)


New mini masks and embellies from Tim Holtz


New stamps from Impression Obsession (aren't they so stinkin' cute?!?!)



New Storage Solution from Stampendous (we've all been waiting for this!)
New stamps from Stampendous
Canvas & Denim Albums from Chatterbox AND the coolest tool to make your own brads . . . AND super sparkly embellies
New dies from Spellbinders (of course!)
Sizzix. Yes! Sizzix Dies, Textured Impressions . . . so fun!
Flower Soft - ALL the new colors and new peel off's AND, stamps! (YAHOO!)


And, there's something that I forgot to list, I'm sure . . . and there are a few more orders that I've gotta finish up now that I'm home . . .

Now the waiting begins . . . and I will be so very anxiously waiting for all the new goodies . . . ***sigh***

Thanks for joining me on my CHA adventures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ack...MUST HAVE MINI MASKS!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time!
And I'm so glad that you ordered the tattered angels( I really like that stuff!) and the make your own brads and the grungepaper and and and and! Oh boy...how am I going to explain all this stuff!!
Talk to you soon,
Mary
Oh by the way the invites for Danielle...went back to an older version!!